Personal data Privacy and Privacy protection – Information Scouting Puglia.
Dear user, we would like to inform you that your personal data will be used by Scouting Puglia and eventually disclosed to other entities and external companies related to it, in full respect of fundamental principles:
• Legislative Decree 196/2003;
• Directive 95/46/EC and Law 675 /96 for the protection of personal data;
• Directive 97/66/EC and by Legislative Decree 171/98 on the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
• Directive 97/7 / EC and by Legislative Decree 185/ 99 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts;
• EC Directive of 4 May 2000 for e-commerce.
1 . OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
1. The holder of personal data is identified in Mr. Rutigliano, as President of the Cultural Association Scouting Puglia, with headquarters in Via Conte Giusso 19, 70125 Bari (BA), Italy, E- mail: info@ScoutingPuglia.com.
2. The processing of your data for the purposes of the Association will take place using automated means and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
3. The data may be processed on behalf of Scouting Puglia, by employees, professionals or companies authorized to carry out specific services or activities complementary to those of Scouting Puglia, which are necessary for the execution of transactions and services offered by Scouting Puglia.
2 . PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATED PURPOSES
The following is a summary of all transactions that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and our goal with each of them:
a) the collection, storage and processing of your personal data information to provide the newsletter service and to provide judicial authorities with the information requested. Specifically, the aims are:
• to conclude, manage and execute the contract for the supply of services;
• organize, manage and execute the delivery of the service (sending the newsletter);
• comply with its legal obligations or other obligations required by the competent authority;
• send information strictly related to the service you received;
• send notices about new services, organized events and special offers that Scouting Puglia considers of interest to its members;
b) use of your commercial profile by Scouting Puglia for the purpose of dissemination of tourism and culture, typical of Scouting Puglia.
3 . OTHER RECIPIENTS OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information collected will also be made available to any persons affiliated with Scouting Puglia exclusively for the purposes described in the previous paragraph.
4 . RULES OF TREATMENT
1. Personal data shall be processed exclusively by electronic means with restricted access to the staff in charge of the treatment. Scouting Puglia has prepared all the security measures necessary to minimize the risk of breaching the privacy of its users by a third party. The transmission of personal data is always at your own risk. Sending additional personal information from you is optional, but, with your consent, it will help us to ensure we can deliver a more accurate and more personal response to your expectations (new service proposals, suggested itineraries, etc.).
2. It excludes any treatment that may directly or indirectly include sensitive data.
5 . FREEDOM OF CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The conferment of data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for all purposes described in section 2 and in relation to the disclosure of personal data to any third parties, we will be unable to provide the services.
6 . RIGHTS OF MEMBERS
1. Please also note that each member may exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003.
2. The member has the right to oppose, in all or part: – for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him or even relevant to the purpose of the collection; – the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or any commercial communication.
3. In exercising the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003, in order to get information or to ask questions regarding the protection of personal data, the member must submit a written request sent by letter, fax or electronic mail, addressed to:
Scouting Puglia – Security & Privacy Service – Via Conte Giusso, 19 – 70125 Bari (BA) Italy – E-mail: info@ScoutingPuglia.com