In the wonderful Valle d’Itria there is a typical Apulian trullo, ideal for a nice bucolic stay. The restored trullo, suitable for two people, has an additional camp bed for a child, too.
The property is located in a very strategic point since is 2 km far from Cisternino, 15 km from the wonderful white town of Ostuni, 20 minutes from the sea and about 7 km from riding stables.
The most remarkable peculiarity of this accommodation facility is to have just one room! For this reason, it is highly recommended for privacy lovers.
Available lodging typologies:
- Single trullo up to 3 beds (1 camp bed for a child).
Amenities and services included:
- Pets are allowed with no extra charge;
- Children are admitted;
- Only Italian is spoken (if support is needed, in case of reservation, feel free to contact us);
- Kitchen is not available;
- Breakfast is not available;
- An electric bicycle is available;
- Large parking.
- High season (July and August): €70 per night;
- Low season (June and September): €60 per night;
- Off season (all other months): €55 per night.
Please note that for this facility total amount due has to be paid before arrival, upon request of homeowner.