In the sunny rural area of Polignano a Mare, we have a late nineteenth century manor farm, ideal for a pleasant stay in a family environment. The two-room apartment, suitable for four people, is recommended for families with children.
The property also has a 3-hectare plot of land with centuries-old olive trees, cherry-trees, fruit trees and a domestic vegetable garden.
This is definitely the right place for those who like to stroll and relax in natural surroundings, or those who like cycling through the country lanes with the crystal clear sea never more than 5 km away.
Available lodging typologies:
- Two-room apartment up to 4 beds.
Amenities and services included:
- Regular-sized pets are allowed, full-sized only outdoor with no extra charge;
- Children are admitted;
- English is spoken;
- Kitchen is available;
- Bicycles are available;
- Large parking.
Two-room lodging (3-day minimum stay):
- High season (July and August): €70 per night;
- Low season (June and September): €60 per night;
- Off season (all other months): €50 per night.
Please note that a damage deposit in cash of €200,00 will be requested upon arrival. This may be used to charge for any damages incurred to the accommodation during your stay.